This café is situated on the corner of Beaconsfield Road. It has been a café for over 113 years. It opened about 1899 as a coffee tavern. From the early 1900s until the 1930s Isaac Clements managed it. In the early days it was very popular as it was frequented by the employees of the Tram Depot and Bryants Boot Factory both in Beaconsfield Road. It was also in a convenient spot for people visiting the park
For a short period during the Second World War a fishmonger used these premises but following the war it reverted to its original use and became Morris's Café followed by the name Fountain Café as it remains at the time of writing.