Church Road 1939. The White Lion (now The Old Stillage) off left, Witchell Road off right.
Bristol's new double decker bus for the 1980s was the Leyland Olympian. Here a Bristol Omnibus CITYLINE Olympian is seen passing the S E H television shop on the corner of Morse Road in 1984. In 1985 the Bristol fleet of buses received a new red/blue and yellow livery.
Part of the terrace between Worsley Street and Milton Park (right). PEPE'S PLAICE (126 Church Road) emerged in the late 1980s; pizza and fish to take away. In the1960s and '70s this shop was a greengrocers.
Corner of Worsley Street, February 2014